Monday, March 9, 2009

Troy, are you happy now?

Shame on me. I haven't posted in a zillion years. Do I sound like I'm going to confession? Anyway, here we are, still loving life and having fun on the beach in Mexico.
What's new? We will probably get our dog this week. Her name is Chocolat and she is adorable. Will the cats think so? Probably not. I'm sure it will be a learning curve for all of us. I can already hear the hissing, from Foggy anyway!
I just got back from a trip to Texas and California and yes, they are both still there. It was cold and windy in Texas and cold and rainy in California. I got to see a bunch of friends and family and I just wish I had given myself another week to have a bit more fun. I went to Stitches, which is a fabulous knitters convention in Santa Clara, CA. Yarn, yarn and more yarn. I love Mexico but there are no decent yarn stores that I can find. Of course, it's hot here but what the heck! It was great to catch up with everyone, but coming back to Mexico was really wonderful. Next month, Chief goes....
It's beautiful here as usual.
Here's something goofy about Mexico. Daylight savings time doesn't start til April 5th! What's up with that? It's almost as strange as Venezuela being half an hour ahead of Eastern time. Kinda wierd, huh?
So here we are, and here is some of the stuff that we have seen in the last few months! There are quite a few new posts, more than a page worth, so make sure you click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page! And if you want a closeup of anything, click on the picture!

No comments: