Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jewels for the Chief


I made the Chief some new jewelry to try out my new beads from Fire Mountain Gems; just love that place. The bracelet beads are Delicas and they are like tiny tiles and practically click into place when using peyote stitch. The bracelet pattern came from a Beadwork magazine and was in shades of pink, purple and blues and inclused lots if crystals, very feminine. I de-foofified the design and made it in red, yellow, orange and black, proper colors for a retired fire chief. (jefe de bomberos jubilado) The necklace is just regular seed beads in matte reggae colors crocheted in a spiral pattern. He wears it all the time, so I guess he likes it.







2 comments:

Nancy and Gary said...

very nice, Joan....you are so talented.

Star said...

I'm sure he's proud to wear them!