Friday, July 17, 2009

The new beach approaches


Well, we went from just being barely able to see the trucks and the loader working to having them be close enough to hear the squealing of the loader's hydraulics and the slam of the truck's tailgates when they put the bed down. Chief is ready to stand out there with his can of WD-40 to quiet the loader down. They start early and finish late. I say they will be at our beach by Monday. Chief says next Thursday. We'll see. I'm still not sure if I like the idea of our sweet little beach being all covered up under 5 feet of sand. But I can't do anything about it, can I?

2 comments:

Star said...

I sure hope they don't bother any turtle nests

Nancy and Gary said...

Man I can hardly wait to see the new beach, I bet it will be nice and clean for a while anyway.