Monday, February 8, 2010

Entangled bezels


These are my version of Lisa Niven Kelly's famous Entangled Bezels.( She is an internationally known teacher and wirework designer) The one on the bottom is a beautiful lavender piece of seaglass and the green one is tile which seems to have acquired a bit of sparkle from its' time in the Gulf. They both have some teeny pearls and Swarowski crystals and are really neat, if I say so myself. Chief wants to know what is in my head and if it looks like that! If you click on the picture, you get to see what the inside of my head looks like!

2 comments:

catmum said...

Gorgeous! If ONLY my brain looked that exquisite on the inside!
Lavender sea glass, wow, that has to be the best, I've never ever seen that color.

Mermaids Purse said...

Hey Joan, Your sea glass bezels at first are intriguing then as I look longer and closer I decide they are very pretty. Must of taken you a while to do this intricate work. Where are you in Mexico looking for sea glass? My husband's father has a house in Rosarito. We haven't been in a while. Relax...that sounds soooo good. Happy hunting.
Fair Winds and Calm Seas, Deborah Leon www.mermaidspurseseaglass.com