Monday, September 7, 2009

Making aprons

Thelma holds everything down for me because the fans are going in all directions. It's her job.

I found some really cool Mexican Independence Day material at my favorite store, Parisina, in Merida. I bought a couple of meters (remember, just add 10% for the conversion to yds.) Cheap, cheap, cheap...maybe US $2.50/ meter. Practically free for you! SO, I bought a few meters to play with and I'm sure I can get a couple of aprons and a tablecloth and a few banners out of it. There were also a couple of other prints, one showing some Mexican guys drinking cerveza, surprise, surprise. Might have to have some of that as well! Heck, I'm out of red thread anyway. Sounds like a trip to Merida!


1 comment:

Star said...

I can't wait to get mine. Could I also put in an order for a big man's apron? No Ruffles on it !
Were going to be making bread and we will really use it . I love your craft room ! I wish it were mine . Have fun craftin and tell us more about what you are doing .