Friday, September 26, 2008

Where did all that hair go?

When we got to Texas, it was so hot our hair was driving us nuts. (Mostly Joan's hair) Chief got his cut nice and short and I just could not stand it so I went to his hair person and got about 6" chopped off. That was nicer, but then I had to ask myself if I wanted to keep dyeing it or do I want to know how gray it really is?

So it wouldn't look totally funky, I went to my sister's hairdresser, Michelle, from Cowlicks in Amarillo. Since my hair has been long for twenty or so years, I had no idea what to do. Michelle has cute hair so I told her to give me her haircut, which she did. Very shocking to look in the mirror for the first couple of days...

After being in Mexico for a few weeks, my hair grew enough to start annoying me. A cute little Mexican girl cut my hair for $7.00! Such a deal. I think I have two more haircuts and I'll be able to tell what color it really is. It really is MUCH cooler!

1 comment:

El Presidente said...

Where's the picture of the haircut?

Great blog....how cool!

El Presidente